Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Unisys Hiring Freshers For Application Test Engineer Details:
About Unisys: We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Official Website: www.unisys.com
Job Profile: Application Test Engineer
Experience Required: 0 – 2 Years
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Work Location: Bangalore
What success looks like in this role:
- Works within an application test team to gain skills in application test methods and theories.
- Expected to begin to apply advanced test quality methods, theories and research techniques.
- Responsible for testing and maintaining web-based custom applications for the organization. Provides technical support for developed applications.
- Provides application software testing services and technical support typically in a defined project.
- Tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications.
- Analyzes requirements and maintains, tests, and integrates application components.
- Ensures that test strategy is successfully implemented.
- Learns to use professional concepts.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Builds stable working relationships internally.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Able to apply basic theories, concepts, principles and methodologies to developmental assignments.
- Works on problems of limited scope. Assignments given typically have developmental qualities. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Works under direct supervision of more senior project resources. Primarily interfaces with testers/senior testers responsible for the testing of specific modules.
- Conducts a wide range of quality-control tests and analyzes results to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Creates test data and executes Test Cases.
- Provides technical documentation on defects with clear detail and supporting attachments.
- Able to generate Test Metrics and tracks defects to resolution.
- Strives to meets test design and execution benchmarks
- This role is applicable for manual and automated testing.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS preferred) OR equivalent experience is required.
- Typically requires no previous professional experience, however, may have 0-2 years related experience gained through internships and advanced coursework.
Apply Before the link Expires for Unisys Hiring Freshers For Application Test Engineer
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply