About the Company: Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing. We build better outcomes securely for our clients across the Government, Financial Services and Commercial markets.
Job Profile: Associate Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description: Associate Product Applications Engineer. Learns and applies software engineering methods and techniques to the design, development, integration, qualification and/or support of Application products and tools within one or more limited but developing areas of expertise. Works as a member of a team under the direction of the project team leader, agile coach, or experienced engineer.
• Team member
• Learning processes and tools.
• Escalate issues as and when required.
• Learning an area or product. Rely on team for domain knowledge.
• Contribute towards team learning and efficiency as experience is gained.
• Receive task estimates typically from supervisor/mentor with some input. Tasks are of limited number and duration. Capture actual efforts in status reports.
• Aware of requirements in area of defined tasks.
• Implement defined tasks. Implement simple features or test cases with assistance.
• Write/run tests in defined product areas. Document problems found.
• Execute prewritten tests. Document problems encountered.
• Provide initial analysis of problems in defined areas. Assist in gathering information to assist in problem debug and resolution.
• Fix defects in defined areas of code. Fix simple problems with assistance. Create clear and accurate change/patch documentation. Review test cases for clarity and accuracy.
• Handle Contacts and UCFs in defined product areas with assistance. Expedite resolutions.
• Work effectively in virtual teams. Receive guidance from team members in any location.
• Participates in Innovation activities as part of a team.
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/EE and a no experience.
• Knowledge of Engineering Concepts
• Ability to work in a global team, with multiple stakeholders across functions, business units and geographical regions
• Ability to communicate task information with clients
• Team Player
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good command over English language.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates
Fuel Your Curiosity, Creativity and Career with Classes in Design, Business, and More. Join More Than 7 Million Creators Learning with Skillshare. Start Your 2 Free Months Now! 7M+ students. On-Demand. Free classes. Taught by Experts. No commitments. Projects included.