Unisys Corporation Off Campus Drive Details:
About Company: Unisys Corporation is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania. It is the legacy proprietor of the Burroughs and UNIVAC line of computers, formed when the former bought the latter
Company Website: www.unisys.com
Job Profile: Engineer – Campus Hire
Salary: Not Disclosed
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
What success looks like in this role:
• Performs coding and unit testing activities with guidance and detects fixes based on the design document provided & project defined guidelines (E.g. coding guidelines, CI, source codes process, check ins / check out process etc.).
• Performs build and deployment activities for application development efforts, following defined processes and procedures for delivery and deployment.
• Works to understand use cases and requirements needed to develop. Explores alternative solutions available by selecting the best option, through the application of DAR techniques.
• Ensures that CSAT is Green related to service quality, adherence to SLA, skill, technical expertise, understanding the business needs and competency.
• Performs tasks to validate the integrity of pre-production environments, such as development, test, QA and staging environments.
• May perform development and testing of processes used for configuration management, deployment and automation.
• May perform configuration management functions including the implementation and support of configuration management systems and processes, such as source code management, workflow, issue tracking, deployment, provisioning and testing automation.
• May provide application support for a portion of their time as well as maintenance and enhancements to the application.
• Works in accordance to standards and methodologies used within the project or organization.
• Provides impact analysis details for assigned work.
• Promotes innovation within team or project.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
• Requires a Bachelor’s Degree (BS preferred) OR equivalent experience is required.
• Typically requires no previous professional experience, however, may have 0-2 years of experience in coding and programming gained through internships and advanced coursework
Apply Before the link Expires for Unisys Corporation Off Campus Drive.