About the Company: Ugam Solutions is a leading provider of Research & Analytics services, focused on serving the marketing information needs of global enterprises.
Our services include Data Collection, Survey Programming, Data Processing, Verbatim Management (coding of open ended responses), Report Writing and Panel Support Services. With over 800 persons under one roof, and expertise in a wide variety of industry standard technologies, Ugam is the largest provider of outsourced services to the off shore Market Research industry in the world.
Job Profile: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA
Batch Eligible: 2016/2017/2018
Exp Needed: 0-1 year
CTC: Rs 2.0 LPA
Work Location: Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Profile Description:This persons key responsibility is to program a correct online survey to be able to collect correct data on any of the Market Research tools/platforms.
- Understand the Business of Ugamo Understanding the project requirements
- Participating in meetings with clients to understand their requirements
- Programming online surveys with required quality and productivity levels
- Testing survey logic on the required tool (e.g. Dimensions, Confirmit, Askia or any otherdata collection platform)
- Undertaking quality assurance of online surveys
- Follow work allocation schedule and project plan.
- Prioritize project tasks and seek assistance from Supervisor when needed
- Adhere to procedures like communication protocols, operational practices / procedures,Information security practices, attendance procedures, etc.
- Participate and contribute in review
1. If you have attended any interviews in the last 3 months at Ugam Solutions, you are not eligible to re-appear for this.
2. We are looking at immediate joiners- the selects would be joining us on 4th March- Monday.
Qualification : B.E (IT/CS/ EXTC)
BSC/ MSC ( IT/CS)
BCA / MCA
Year of Passout :2016, 2017 & 2018
Compensation Details: Permanent (On Payroll): 2 lacs (P.A)
Selection Process: Online Aptitude test – Programming test – GD- Technical Interview – HR Interview
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Date & Day: 27st Feb/ Wednesday
Drive Location: Coimbatore
Point of Contact: Silna Nair
Batch 1: 10:00 AM
Batch 2: 11:30 AM
Batch 3: 1:00 PM
More Info-Click Here
Note: Please be present at the venue as per the given time.Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates