UBS Group Freshers Recruitment 2020: UBS Group AG is a Swiss multinational investment bank and financial services company founded and based in Switzerland. Co-headquartered in the cities of Zürich and Basel, it maintains a presence in all major financial centres as the largest Swiss banking institution in the world
Job Profile: IT System Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Pune (Maharashtra)
Do you like to work and explore multiple, complex IT technologies? Are you a customer-focused team player, who enjoys becoming part of a large global organization? Would you like to take a chance to drive your career?
We are looking for someone like that who can help us with the following key tasks:
– provide level 2/3 technical and business support for Splunk. As the product is newly integrated you will be part of a project team to onboard Splunk into the Operations. (Incident & Problem Management)
– manage the interface to our Engineering by addressing functional requirements, potential issues, keeping track of these issues until they are solved. We have a strong service delivery culture with the aim to provide the best service to our clients.
– deploying new Releases onto the platform
– participate in different projects, including upgrade, migration or client related activities
– cover the AMERS time zone by leading potential Major incidents on various tools within the groups remind.
– create and enhance documentation and training to our clients globally.
- “In this role you are part of a high-performing team of Splunk Experts. You will meet a committed, quality driven and very technical team understanding not just the Logging Infrastructure Splunk but is as well generally interested in IT and its processes to be as efficient as possible.
- The team today is based in Switzerland, India, Singapore and Nashville. The Splunk team is complemented by a broader team focused on Service Operations for various other tools supporting the ITIL processes. This includes ServiceNow, Netcool, AppDynamics, IPSoft to name just a few.
- In addition to your Service Operation core team you will deal with colleagues and clients situated both far and near including developers in APAC, Europe and the US.”
– able to work as part of a global team interacting with client all over the world
– comfortable communicating (in English) with both technically minded colleagues as well as senior management and customers
– able to prioritize your own workload and work with minimal supervision where required
– willing to provide on-call support as required
– preferably a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
– practical experience with Splunk or an equivalent application in a business environment.
– a strong knowledge of IT technologies, methodologies, toolsets & solutions
– a good technical and architectural understanding of large environments, including Linux/Solaris operating systems
– Wintel Operating system knowledge is a plus”.
Apply Before the Link Expires for UBS Group Freshers Recruitment 2020.