TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Uber Technologies Recruitment 2022 Details:
About Company: Uber Technologies, Inc. is an American mobility as a service provider. It is based in San Francisco with operations in approximately 72 countries and 10,500 cities.
Company Name: Uber
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Job Profile: Software Engineer I – Backend
About the Role: The Customer Obsession Platform is the customer care platform for Uber. We handle customer requests for support through either the web (help.uber.com), through the in-app help center, phone, whatsapp and email as well as in person support. The platform provides the ability to build automated experiences across all these channels. When unable to automate the request, it routes contacts to an agent and the extensible agent platform that provides agents the tools to solve customer issues.. The platform capabilities can also be extended “beyond support” to drive growth by identifying and resolving failure points in the customer journey from onboarding to churn prevention.
Our customers include:
- End users such as Riders, Driver partners, Eaters, Couriers, Restaurants, Freight carriers and shippers.
- Uber’s customer service agents, and their managers
- Product owners/managers across various Uber businesses that plan customer support and engagement experiences for their respective products.
- Engineers at Uber that create automation workflows, and author actions and widgets for agents to support their LOB.
The key objectives for our platform
- Provide defect free customer experiences for all Uber products and services.
- Drive extensive automation for a majority of customer issues to reduce the cost of providing support.
- Drive proactive resolution of customer issues when possible even before the customer reports the issue
- Drive best in-class customer experiences
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness for all agent interactions.
- Drive easy onboarding for LOBs, and businesses as they become part of Uber or are integrated with Uber. This will allow Uber to truly expand its reach as a platform with end to end capabilities).
- Drive defect reduction by providing voice of customer insights to product teams and launching joint solutions to improve the customer experience
What You’ll Need
As a Backend Software Engineer at Uber Customer Obsession Engineering, you will help architect and implement highly-performant, reliable, scalable applications used by millions of external customers every day. You will have an outstanding opportunity to build a best-in-class and first-of-its-kind support experience for our users. You will work with our internal partners across all different lines of business – Rides, Eats, Freight, etc.
What You’ll Do
- Architect and implement backend microservices to automate Help/Support interactions and onboard new businesses across all Uber mobile/web applications that have a direct impact on our business growth and customer experience.
- Work closely with partner teams to productize, integrate, automate, and configure different products to Customer Obsession’s layer for Uber.
- Collaborate with product, design, operation, data science, and peer engineering teams to achieve cost savings and/or efficiency improvement.
- Apply the state-of-the-art technologies seek the breadth of the problems involved and perform constant solution adjustments arising from constantly evolving user behaviors (e.g. post-covid).
- Write quality documentation,, handle conflicts well to build consensus, and develop a strong culture of quality
What You’ll Need
- 1+ years of experience in backend software engineering.
- Sound understanding of computer architecture and CS fundamentals.
- Experience with one or more of the programming languages (Go, C++, Java, etc) and data stores (MySQL, Cassandra, Redis, etc) and distributed systems design
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 1+ years of experience in backend software engineering
- Experience with database design and architecture, i.e. data modeling and experience with design patterns
- Understanding of messaging and data pipeline technologies like Kafka
- Experience in microservice architecture design
- Excellent understanding of testing methodologies: Acceptance Testing, Integration Testing, Interface Testing, Mock
Apply before the link Expires for Uber Technologies Recruitment 2022
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Uber Technologies Recruitment 2022