Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Uber Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring Freshers As Software Engineering Intern: At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world. We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Job Profile: Software Engineering Intern FY21
Work Location: Hyderabad, India
Exp Needed: Freshers
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
About the Role: As a Uber Intern, you’ll have a direct impact on the customer experience for both riders and drivers. Do you like our service and want to bring them to the next level? Do you have a beef with our app and want to fix it? Then you should apply to join our team. We are ambitious, engaged and excited about disrupting the transportation industry across the world. Not just another social web app: we are moving real assets and real people around their cities. Outside of your work, you will build meaningful relationships with other Interns and Uber mentors through a variety of summer activities.
If you meet these criteria, we welcome you to apply
Qualifications and Desired Skills
- Actively pursuing a B.Tech or Integrated Dual Degree (anticipated graduation in 2022) in Computer Science, Electronics Eng, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical or Mathematical Sciences or related fields
- Demonstrated software engineering experience through previous internships, work experience, coding competitions, and/or publications
- Programming experience one or more application or systems languages (Go, Python, Ruby, Java, C/C++, etc)
- Interest in building tools/infrastructure
- A desire to be part of a team that delivers impactful results every day
- A commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software
- An innate desire to deliver and a strong sense of accountability for your work
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies.
Apply Link 1-Click Here
Apply Link 2-Click Here