Tyfon Hiring Freshers Details:
About Tyfon: Founded in 2004 by Siva, Prabhakar and Tom, under the premise “we believe in the power of the digitally connected world, but one needs digital trust for the connected world to become increasingly valuable.” We first applied this concept to the world of mobile transactions when smartphones were anticipated to gain traction. Our early work was done with the likes of Google, First Data, and the Department of Defense, focused on conveniently securing the identity of a digital user to enable transactions such as mobile payments.
Company Name: Tyfon
Job Profile: Devops Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
As a DevOps Engineer, you will provide support to improve the efficiency of the development community and its build processes by developing build scripts and tools that will further enhance the developer experience. We are looking for a self-motivated, detail oriented DevOps Engineer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to work in a dynamic and complex software build environment and enjoys optimizing build environments for speed and reliability.
- Maintain and support build and continuous integration system and tools necessary to build, integrate, test a software system that spans multiple hardware platforms
- Automate the compilation, continuous integration, testing, packaging, and distribution of our software
- Develop ad-hoc tools and scripts to automate build environment and deployments
- Setting up and maintaining monitoring & alert systems for servers
- Knowledge of at least one of these tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible.
- Experience with continuous integration(Jenkins, CircleCI), continuous delivery and enterprise DevOps concepts
- Logging, monitoring and alerting tools like Nagios or Dynatrace
- Strong problems solving skills
- Good understanding of operating system concepts – Linux
- Knowledge in scripting languages like Python or Perl and shell scripting
- Knowledge in build tools like Ant Maven and Gradle
- Good to have knowledge in Apache, Tomcat server administration.
- Knowledge VMWare, Virtualbox, Vagrant and Containerization concepts.
- Knowledge in cloud-based systems.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply