About Twilio: Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Company Name: Twilio
Work Location: Bangalore , India
Exp Needed: 2+ Yrs
Job Description: Twilio is looking for a Software Engineer to join our Platform Resilience User Experience team. Platform Engineering at Twilio is about delivering force-multiplying software solutions that keep Twilio shipping products with quality and velocity. Resilience Engineering is focused on ensuring delivery of quality by delivering a vision of Testing as Service for Twilio Engineers.
As an engineer on the team revitalizing our UI/UX testing across Twilio, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and improving testing automation frameworks and processes. The team’s goal is to build a Testing as Service platform to enable Twilio Engineering teams to ensure that Twilio’s online console products, websites, are functional, usable, and of high quality.
Twilio is looking for someone who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of delivering quality software as a service.
They also have:
- 2-5+ years experience developing SDET and web application UI/UX Test Automation frameworks
- Experience working in a DevOps environment. Previous AWS experience required.
- Experience with Cypress, Selenium, and TaaS tools like Applitools, Saucelabs, etc….
- Experience working on development teams using agile scrum methodology.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
As a Software Engineer for the Resilience UX Team, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Analyze the UI Automation Testing needs and asks of Twilio web application developers.
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify and qualify new automation tools, frameworks and ideas from internal and external sources and drive end-to-end execution of R&D and Software Development for these tools at Twilio.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Assist in all aspects of UI automation test framework development and implementation including strategy formation, developing use cases and Proof of Concept products, coding and developing new products, and new product integration.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across all cross-functional teams within Twilio and have significant exposure to our engineering leadership.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure the consistent exercise of appropriate judgment and discretion in evaluating tools, conducting due diligence, and determining development strategy and execution with your team members.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Start learning data science today! Become A Data Science Expert! 28 courses. 780+ exercises. Click Here to Enroll for Free
Apply Link-Click here