TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Twilio Off Campus Freshers Hiring For Intern
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we’re headquartered in San Francisco, we’re on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we’re looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
Company Name: Twilio
Work Location: Bengaluru, India
Job Profile: Sales Operations Intern
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
About the job
The Sales Operations team is central to Twilio’s continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership, Sales, and Finance teams to guide company strategy and have a significant impact on the overall direction of the company.
This position will assist in tackling strategic and operational challenges by providing insightful support with a data driven approach. We’re looking for those seeking a role that will help oversee analysis, project management, and cross-functional work for our GTM (Go-To-Market) organizations.
In this role, you’ll:
- Become familiar with the businesses and actively distill critical insights in the Sales and Go-To-Market space. Provide critical thinking and business solutions.
- Collaborate closely with businesses across functions, fully immerse yourself and your team in data, and draw insight from analysis.
- Develop relationships with upstream teams to ensure involvement in development, decision-making, and solutions.
- Help develop and work on programs for data insights and revenue growth in an ever-evolving high growth environment.
- Learn how to effectively conduct analysis and communicate insights in an objective manner.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn’t followed a traditional path, don’t let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- You have a desire to help others succeed
- You are data-driven and with an interest to utilize SQL and data analysis to drive decision making, Organized, can prioritize your tasks, and communicate when you need help
- You are hardworking and willing to learn
- Demonstrated interest in a technical field
- Motivated to learn about and improve Sales/Go to Market processes at a rapidly growing technology company
- Quick learner, willing to take initiative, passion for applied learning in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellence in task prioritization and evaluation of situational urgency
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent field – Year Of Passing – 2023
- You have some level of experience with Customer Relationship Management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Experience working with Sale operations team
- Experience with software release cycles and communications
This role will be located in our Bengaluru, India office. No travel is anticipated.
What We Offer:
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Apply Before the link Expires for Twilio Off Campus Freshers Hiring For Intern