TVS Supply Chain Off Campus Drive Details:
About Company: TVS Supply Chain Solutions one of the top supply chain management companies in India, is a flagship company of the $8.5 billion TVS Group. It is among the best 3rd party logistics companies in India and provides integrated supply chain solutions across the world directly and/or through joint ventures and subsidiaries.
The company established in 2004, has grown exponentially organically and inorganically to a turnover of more than INR 5600 crores in 2016. Headquartered in India and with offices also in 19 other nations – USA, UK, Germany, Singapore, Thailand, China (Including Hong Kong), Korea, Malaysia, Japan, Vietnam, Taiwan, Indonesia, India, Spain, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Italy and France; TVS Supply Chain Solutions serves customers in over 50 countries through its 18500 plus skilled work force.
Job Profile: Exciting Opportunity For Process Improvement GET & Officer Grade
Company Name: TVS
Experience Required: 0 – 3 years
CTC: ₹ 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Job Description for TVS Supply Chain Off Campus Drive:
- TVS Supply Chain Solutions, India’s leading service provider is hiring for Graduate Engineering Trainee located at Mumbai & Chennai
- We are looking for candidates who have completed B.E. Industrial Industrial Engineering.
- If you are a Fresher with no experience – Stipend will be paid (inclusive of ESI, PF, Gratuity, Bonus) and you will be a Graduate Engineer Trainee for a period of one year. The extension would be based on your performance & the requirement as per management discretion.
- If you are experienced between 1-3 years – you will be on a regular roll of the company with above statutory benefits.
Key Skills required for TVS Supply Chain Off Campus Drive:
- – Lean & Six Sigma Black belt certified or LEAN Certified /trained
- – Industrial Engg skills, should have implemented man-machine technology related projects.
- – Presentation Skills
- – Understanding on process workflow (understanding warehouse related technology is additional advantage)
- – New Project implementation
- – Gemba process requirement gathering
- – Process gap, Waste identification
- – Time & motion study , RTO ( Manpower estimation)
- – Daily works management)
Apply Before the link Expires for TVS Supply Chain Off Campus Drive.