TTEC Recruitment 2020 Hiring As Junior Full Stack Developer: TTEC (pronounced t.tec) is a global customer experience company that designs, builds and operates captivating omnichannel customer experiences on behalf of the world’s most innovative brands. The Company provides its outcome-based customer engagement solutions through TTEC Digital which designs and builds customer experience consulting and technology solutions and TTEC Engage which operates customer care, growth and trust and safety services.
Job Profile: Junior Full Stack Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 1+ Yrs
Job Description: As part of our development team, you will predominantly be involved in building business solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. You’ll stretch your skills and grow your careers as a primary contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging and supporting all types of applications consistent with the established specifications and business requirements in order to deliver business value.
* Design, modify, develop and implement software programming applications.
* Develop product enhancements and features for products in health care industry.
* Database table design and writing complex queries in MySQL
* Participate in testing process through test review and analysis, Interact with User Experience team, Provide Production support post release deployment and on-going maintenance.
* Utilize experience with Unix/Linux and scripting skills using Shell.
* Prepare documentations and specifications. Help troubleshoot and verify bugs.
Skills and Qualifications
- 1-3 years of Software Development experience of Web based applications
- The desire to learn while perfecting your craft of designing, building and maintaining enterprise applications.
- Deep understanding, knowledge and/or experience with most if not all of the following.
- JS Frameworks – Backbone JS (or Angular)
- Single Page Applications, MVC framework Applications, Test Driven Development
- Java, RESTful APIs
- Relational Databases, design and best Practices – MySQL
- Commonly used software design patterns and principles
- Software Development Lifecycle – Agile & Scrum, GitHub, Rally, JIRA
- Web/App Servers – Nginx, Node etc., Redis, Wildfly
- Linux Environments – Redhat, CentOS, Ubuntu etc.,
- Excellent logic, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team of a diverse group of people
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Apply Before the link Expires for TTEC Recruitment 2020 Hiring As Junior Full Stack Developer.
Apply Link-Click Here