About us : Remember the days when the phone rang and you didn’t know who it was? If it was the company you always dreamt of working for? A call from a hospital trying to tell you someone close to you got sick? Or just that stubborn sales guy.
Our mission is to make it possible for you to know who’s trying to contact you, and also tell you when not to pick up. We want to remove all uncertainty, making your communication safe and efficient by separating the important stuff from the noise and create trust, no matter if it’s in the beginning of a call, in the middle of a transaction or at the end of a signature. We are building a platform which empowers our users to take control of their own digital identity and making their communication more safe and efficient.
Truecaller is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the world. We have 100 million daily active users around the world with the strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East and Africa.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
Job Profile: Associate Data Scientist
Company Name: Truecaller
Work Location: Bengaluru, India
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Your Mission :
At Truecaller, we have an ocean of data to mine, we believe in working hard & smart, learning every day in this constantly evolving
space while adding value to our users and business.
We focus on measurable and impactful work and don’t forget have a lot of fun along the way. If this sounds like you, we want to talk to you!
- We are looking for a data scientist that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. translating a business problem to a DS problem, scope definition, data cleaning, explorations, feature engineering, feature selection, modelling, building prototype, documentation of an algorithm and insights, will also help with data collection and algorithm quality monitoring.
- Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high-quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
- Classifying based on a variety of data and metadata, anomaly detection systems, recommendation systems, internal A/B testing procedures, improve and extend the features used by our existing classifiers.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending the company’s data with other sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems, Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner, Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Communication between teams and ability to transfer knowledge in a readable/understandable manner for everyone.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Good understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as Neural
- Networks, K-Means, k-NN, Naive
- Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Spark, sklearn, GGplot,
- Advanced Excel, NumPy, MatLab, etc.
- Great communication skills
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as tableau, Google Data Studio etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Spark, Cassandra
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Hive, Hadoop
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Data-oriented personality masters/PGDDS in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics,
- Engineering, Operations Research or related fields
- 1-3Y Exp in an Analytics/Data Science or similar roles, self- curated projects
- Team player
- Polite and respectful
- Honest and trustworthy
- Never give up
- Taking ownership
We offer: At Truecaller we have built a dynamic and diverse culture where we are keen to take ownership of what we are doing, learn and develop ourselves and are willing to share their knowledge with others. We love to experiment with new tools and technologies to push the envelope and be able to deliver the best product to our users and we believe that failure is halfway to success. At Truecaller you will find challenges and a team with passion for what we do.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here