About us: Remember the days when the phone rang and you didn’t know who it was? If it was the company you always dreamt working for? A call from a hospital trying to tell you someone close to you got sick? Or just that stubborn sales guy.
Our mission is to make it possible for you to know who’s trying to contact you, and also tell you when not to pick up. We want to remove all uncertainty, making your communication safe and efficient by separating the important stuff from the noise and create trust, no matter if it’s in the beginning of a call, in the middle of a transaction or at the end of a signature. We are building a platform which empowers our users to take control of their own digital identity and making their communication more safe and efficient.
Truecaller is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the world. We have 100 million daily active users around the world with the strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East and Africa.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
Job Profile: Software Engineer – Java (Insights)
Company Name: Truecaller
Work Location: Bengaluru, India
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
- This position is for a java developer within the Insights Team.
- The Insights Team is responsible for all the Smart-SMS features (Smart Notifications, InfoCards in conversations, Important tab etc) that you see in the Truecaller app and is fully based out of the Bangalore office.
- The team owns a patented fully offline text parser which enables all these features.
- The parse is written in Java and is maintained as a separate project and included within the app.
- It is tuned for a very small memory footprint and parsing speed compared to other parsers.
- If you get selected, your main focus would be to continue the work we have done in the parser, improve it in terms of efficiency and throughput and implement new features.
As far as your skills, we’d love to hear about:
- Strong understanding of core java 8, threading, generics, garbage collection, serialization etc
- Strong OOPs, data structure, algorithm knowledge
- Strong understanding and hands on experience of some dependency injection framework and writing testable code
- hands on experience on build/deploy tools/configuration such as maven, jenkins, etc
- Prior experience in resolving performance issues and should know how to go about optimizing APIs via code, configuration, caching or whatever method suitable
- Aptitude/experience of analyzing and debugging complex production issues using tools such as Splunk, dynatrace and sometimes UNIX commands
- Ability & willingness to learn technologies at pace and adapt easily
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science. If the candidate has strong technical skills and/or great reasoning ability paired with decent coding ability, this will not be a barrier
Since we are working with text parsing, it would be awesome if the candidate has
- Experience in compiler design (Undergrad knowledge is good enough)
- NLP knowhow and a basic understanding of how text parsers work.
- Knowledge of Graph-based data structures/algorithms
- Some experience with stream processing paradigms
- Working experience in Kotlin.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
What is the TrueCaller Off Campus Selection Process?
There are mainly three rounds- Online Written Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
How to apply for TrueCaller Campus 2020 Drive?
Candidates can visit the official site of TrueCaller or OffCampusJobs4u.Com to apply for the TrueCaller Off-Campus 2020 Drive.
Who can apply for TrueCaller Off Campus 2020 Drive?
Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA Graduates are eligible.
How to Stay updated with TrueCaller Off Campus Alerts?
To stay updated, Visit OffCampusJobs4u.com/?s=TrueCaller for latest updates