Trisys Off Campus Drive Details:
About the Company: Trisys is an Eight-year young next-generation technology company that offers IT consulting, software development and maintenance services. Successfully delivered 100+ high business impact solutions to clients across USA, Australia, Europe, Africa and India. We develop and deliver end-to-end enterprise solutions based on Mobile, Web, back-end and cloud technologies. We work with a range of core business services that helps you to exploit technology, increase profitability and promote innovation. Opportunity to work in niche tech product development for clients in the US and Europe.
Job Profile: Engineer/Developer
Company Name: IT Services Company
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 3,50,000 – ₹ 5,00,000
Experience Required: Fresher (2019 to 2021)
Last Date To Apply: Saturday, 19 Jun, 2021
Drive Date: Monday, 21st Jun, 2021
Drive Location: Online
Eligibility Criteria for Trisys Off Campus Drive:
- 2019/20/21 batch BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA/BCA
- Good academic record (7 GPA or 70% in Xth and XIIth)
- Good pH score
Trisys is hiring for the following roles:
1. Associate Developer
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code Design robust, scalable and secure features
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Must have strong knowledge about Core Java, Spring and Spring MVC framework, Spring Data, Spring Core, Hibernate
- Should be aware about the design patterns and be able to apply the knowledge
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
2. Junior DevOps Engineer
The Jr. DevOps Engineer will work as part of the Infrastructure Engineering team supporting various applications in the office. The Jr. DevOps Engineer responsibilities include but are not limited to: automation, build, package, dependency management, deployment, tools and monitoring, cloud computing and system topology design input.
- Utilizing development pipelines using Jenkins, Cloud Formation, Puppet or other tools as appropriate.
- Working with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes, or other technologies
- Scripting and automating system tasks to reduce manual repetitive work.
- Ensuring the appropriate transition of system changes into the production environments.
- Performing general technical troubleshooting assist development teams.
- Reporting issues/problems work to identify root cause of system related issues.
- Creating maintaining technical documentation including system diagrams operational procedures.
- Setting up necessary monitoring systems in place, for automatic notification
- Ensure defined SLAs for systems are met.
- Very good in Linux administration including installation and configuration of various software
- Very good hands on experience in Jenkins or similar tools
- Minimum of 1 year of working experience using various AWS components
- Hands-on experience with AWS cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment, monitoring (ECS, RDS, ELB, EC2, Elasticache, Elasticsearch, S3, CloudWatch)
- Should have experience in Docker Containerzation
- Working experience in Kubernetes
- Ability to develop infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Ability to script and automate using Python.
- Understanding of micro-services configuration and deployment of the same.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- A Software Testing Engineer is required to fully test the product or system to ensure it functions properly and meets the business needs. The job responsibilities include:
- Perform manual and automated Web and Mobile Application Testing.
- Testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression and service.
- Work with the development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management.
- Setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned people.
- Tracking and logging defects during execution.
- Reproduce customer problems in the local environment.
- Have a good understanding of the Software testing life cycle
- Should have knowledge in various test development and design methodologies.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Good working knowledge on Agile methodology and process.
- Sound interpersonal and team working skills.
- Must be attentive to detail, proactive, and flexible.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Good to have:
- Basic knowledge of SQL queries.
Apply Before the link Expires for Trisys Off Campus Drive
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Trisys Off Campus Drive