TripStack Off Campus Drive Details:
About TripStack: We are travel tech entrepreneurs, changing the way millions of people travel. Our proprietary virtual interlining technology provides access to billions of travel itineraries by combining flights from different airline carriers that don’t traditionally work together. We take our customers from point A to B via C, including land transportation, at the lowest possible price. We are impacting the way people travel and provide higher margin opportunities to our partners that are some of the largest online travel agencies in the world.
We pride ourselves on the performance-driven environment we have created for our teams to prosper and excel in. We come to work ready, to challenge and be challenged. We’re big enough to give our teams support but small enough that every person makes a difference. There are still plenty of challenges to champion.
As a Software Development Engineer on the Content team, you’ll write the complex airline integrations, as well as making TripStack’s software solid and scalable. You’ll invent novel ways of collecting data from suppliers bypassing any anti-bot systems of the supplier. You’ll innovate and influence the direction of the latest TripStack technologies.
A successful candidate will thrive in fast-paced environments that leverage agile planning techniques, encourage and reward creative design and intelligent risk-taking, and find innovative ways to leverage cutting edge technology. And of course, a demonstrated passion for travel doesn’t hurt!
We are looking for an Intermediate C# Developer to join our development team. The ideal candidate will be a natural problem solver, detail-oriented and work both Independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
Company Name: TripStack
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Experience Required: Fresher
Batch Eligible: 2021 passout only
Mandatory skill set:
- Masters or Bachelor’s in computer science
- Strong fundamentals in Algorithms, OOPs and Data Structure.
- Knowledge/experience with any of the object-oriented language
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Jump into existing code and debug, develop and integrate HTTP APIs, XML, JSON, etc.
- Collaborate with team members in a multi-functional product team.
Preferred skill set:
- Knowledge of Mocking and Unit Testing Frameworks.
- Agile development experience.
- Experience with GCP is a plus
- Experience in Selenium or casperjs is a plus
- AngularJS, Python, Go working experience is a plus
- Experience in a small team handling while working as an individual contributor
- Experience with code review tools like SonarQube
- Expertise with Chrome debugger
The Role requires
- 0 to 2 years of experience in C# programming
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/ MTech in Computer Science/IT or a relevant degree, overall 65% is must
- As the HQ is based in Canada, the shortlisted candidates will be expected to work 12:30pm to 9:30pm IST
What it takes to succeed here
Ambition and dedication to make a difference and change the way people travel; Where we always play to each other’s strength in a high performing team reaching for our common goal. We hold ourselves to the highest expectations, and move with a sense of urgency and hold ourselves accountable and win by staying true to what we believe in.
Learn more about our values here (https://www.tripstack.com/careers/)
Apply before the link Expires for TripStack Off Campus Drive