About the Company: Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
We are looking for an Graduate Technical Intern to join our team at Trimble, India, Chennai.
Job Profile: Graduate Technical Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work location: Chennai
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES- The following is an example of the typical responsibilities a Engineering Software Developer would undertake as a team member working on a product development project:
- To assist with the preparation and review of project scoping statements, feasibility studies, user requirement specifications, engineering specifications, test plans
- To prepare estimates for the tasks to be undertaken during implementation
- To undertake all aspects of detail design, coding and testing of software prior to handover for formal testing and acceptance testing
- To undertake formal testing and acceptance testing of engineering software
- To liaise with and respond to Trimble Technical support to assist in resolving User issues as required.
- An Engineering Software Developer may be expected to execute any operational or project activity within Trimble to which he is able to make the appropriate contribution. He may be expected to assume the role and responsibilities of a team member as defined in the project or activity in question.
In addition to:
- · Provide a computer-technical consultancy service both in-house and out of house as and when required
- · Take an interest in all aspects of IT with a view to advising on new trends and new technology. Disseminate this information within Trimble as appropriate.
- · Represent the company at external meetings and on committees
- · Adopt a flexible approach to general work tasks and be willing to undertake a variety of work
- · Carry out all work in a professional and responsible manner
- · Represent Trimble in a professional manner at all times.
- · To achieve high quality, well documented, maintainable software systems which comply with company development standards and which return commercial gain for the company.
- · To ensure individual work plans are achievable and where possible to contribute directly to the estimating process, thereby ensuring that the overall implementation process is accurately estimated.
- · To produce high levels of customer satisfaction from Trimble’s software products.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- · BE/B.T in CS/IT or structural engineering and be familiar with design codes
- · Excellent analytical skills, logical skills, written communication and interpersonal skills
- · Strong problem solving skills and demonstration of conflict resolution skills
- · Experience of working in a team environment, changing roles between actively supporting other members of the team to leading the team with focus on the customer
- · High energy level, self-motivated, and with a proven ability to learn quickly, multi-task and work independently as well as part of a team.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates