Trelleborg Sealing Solutions Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
About Company: Trelleborg Sealing Solutions (TSS), a business area of Trelleborg Group is headquartered at Sweden, with manufacturing locations and marketing network across the world. We are a manufacturing company with about 24,000 employees worldwide, and our headquarters being in Trelleborg, Sweden.
Trelleborg Sealing Solutions India joined the Trelleborg Group in 2005. The company with about 700 employees in manufacturing facility and marketing office across India has been successful in creating strong footholds in the Sealing market of the country and is recognized as the Leading Sealing Solution Provider in India.
Job Profile: Entry Level Software Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Freshers
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on TSS’ product offerings.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance scalable Java web applications.
- Understand the client requirements and prepare technical artefacts.
- Work with team members on integration and application deployment.
- Interact with cross-functional groups including product manager, customer support and marketing to develop new functionality and support existing customers.
- Work with cross-functional teams, Analysts, Business, and the team to create a compelling application with great user experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BE or Equivalent degree (CS preferred) from a reputed institute.
- Solid skills in Java / Apache / Tomcat
- Frameworks – Spring, Hibernate
- JUnit Unit testing framework
- Strong understanding of relational databases (Oracle, SQL server, MySQL, Postgres)
- 0-1 Years Experience with DevOps (dev/stg/prod) and source code repository (GIT, SVN, etc)
- Skills in debugging, profiling (CPU, memory, DB connections), root cause analysis
- Adheres to development, SLA deadlines and schedules
- Understands the necessity of and contributes to coding standards and best practices
- Should be able to prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Integration Testing of the Release Tasks
- Should be able to work on both Front-end and Back-end part of the applications
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications, and environments.
- 0-1 Years Experience working in Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid environments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate, collaborate effectively at both technical and non-technical level.
Our benefits for you
- Work in multicultural environments
- Family friendly and life-phase oriented company culture
- Flexible work hours with mobile work quantum
Apply Before the link Expires for Trelleborg Sealing Solutions Off Campus Freshers Hiring.