Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Tredence Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Tredence is a data science and AI engineering company focused on solving the last mile problem in analytics. We define ‘last mile’ as the gap between insight creation and value realization. We are 800+ employees strong with offices in Palo Alto, Chicago, Toronto, and Bangalore. Our clients include some of the largest companies in Retail, CPG, Hi-Tech, Telecom, Travel, and Industrials.
Company Name: Tredence Analytics Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Job Profile: Management Trainee
Work Location: EPIP Zone, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Experience Required: 0 to 2 Years
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
- Interact with clients, understand their challenges and solve them using complex statistical and mathematical techniques
- Gain hands-on knowledge of technologies such as Python, R, SQL and visualization tools such as Tableau, Micro-strategy, etc.
- Be part of a diverse team located across different time zones
- Hone your entrepreneurial skills as you contribute to growth of the organization
- Translate business challenges into analytical problems and provide data-driven analytical solutions
- Analyze large volumes of client data and provide insights to clients.
- Design models to manage and integrate data from multiple sources.
- Provide data-backed consultative inputs to clients that create business impact
- Interact with various analytics teams and engineers to track the progress of projects
- Get involved in organization building through pre-sales and operational support.
Apply before the link Expires for Tredence Hiring Freshers
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for Tredence Hiring Freshers