Company Name: At Trane Technologies® we Challenge Possible. Our brands – including Trane® and Thermo King® – create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world.
Company Name: Trane Technologies
Job Position: Post Graduate Engineer Trainee/Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience Required: Freshers
The team is seeking a self-motivated engineer who is passionate about quality and innovation in a dynamic environment. This opening is for an entry-level position for 2021 Passout.
You will be expected to demonstrate the following:
- Zeal for new information, knowledge, and experiences; regularly seeking and capitalizing on learning opportunities; quickly assimilating and applying new information
- Collaborate with others to foster effective teamwork by linking own responsibilities to the team’s goals and needs
- Manage time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Ensure effective and efficient completion of projects by planning and implementing courses of action with other functions and key stakeholders
- Under supervision, you will work on various engineering assignments and perform various SDLC activities like design, development and testing. The Trainee will design and develop software for new products and enhance existing products.
- Good written and verbal communication, skills.
- Competent in at least one programming language
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational, analytical skills
- Only 2021 pass out students are eligible
- The candidate should have 70% in 10th, 12th, and UG/PG
- GET (UG): Electronics and Communication / Computer Science/IT/EIE/EEE
- PGET: Electronics and communication/ Embedded / Computer Science/VLSI/Control & Automation
Apply Before the link Expires for Trane Technologies Hiring Freshers