Tower Research Capital Off Campus Drive 2021 Details:
About Company: Tower Research Capital is a subsidiary of Tower Research Capital LLC, which is a leader in the thriving field of high-frequency trading. At Tower, code is our business, so naturally, the Core Engineering team is at the center of what we do. Our community of developers has designed and continues to enhance one of the fastest trading platforms in the world using the latest tools and technologies.
Company Name: Tower Research Capital
Work Location: Gurgaon
Experiene Required: Fresh Graduates
Job Profile: C++ Software Developer
Degree Required: BE/BTech
CTC: 30+ LPA
Job Description: As a Software Engineer, you’ll draw upon your computer science, mathematical, and analytical abilities to develop complex and nimble code used to grow our business and increase the efficiency of the global financial markets.
Responsibilities for Tower Research Capital Off Campus Drive 2021
- Augmenting, improving, redesigning, and/or re-implementing Tower’s low-latency/high-throughput production trading environment, which collects data from and disseminates orders to exchanges around the world
- Optimizing this platform by using network and systems programming, as well as other advanced techniques.
- Developing systems that provide easy access to historical market data and trading simulations
- Building risk-management and performance-tracking tools
- Developing applications that manage various aspects of post trade life cycle – including state-of-the-art reconciliation work flows, compliance and regulatory systems etc.
- Shaping the future of Tower through regular interviewing and infrequent campus recruiting trips
- Developing and managing a hybrid Cloud Computing environment at Tower
- Combining cutting-edge open-source and proprietary technology to create fast build systems, development tools and highly scalable services.
Qualifications required for Tower Research Capital Off Campus Drive 2021:
- You are talented, driven, and hungry for a challenge.
- You believe that there’s no limit to what we can accomplish together in a creative, collaborative setting pairing passion with brilliance.
- If you refuse to settle for a career that offers anything less, we want to meet you!
- Software development experience as demonstrated through course work, research projects, or open source activities, preferably in C++ or Java
- Brilliant problem‐solving abilities
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast‐paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- A working knowledge of Linux
- Experience with machine learning (a plus)
- Interest in financial markets is a plus.
Apply Before the link Expires for Tower Research Capital Off Campus Drive 2021