Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: The history of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd., the then Nadar Bank Ltd., dates back to 1921. The thought of establishing a bank under the guidance of the able Nadar business community was mooted out in the Anniversary of Nadar Mahajana Sangam held at Tuticorin in 1920. The proposal was effected soon. The bank was registered on May 11, 1921 as “The Nadar Bank Ltd”.
A group of dedicated men with shrewd acumen and sound integrity had been constituted as Board of Directors and they elected Shri M.V. Shanmugavel Nadar as Chairman on Nov 04, 1921. The bank was opened by Shri T.V. Balagurusamy Nadar, the then President of the Nadar Mahajana Sangam and the bank threw open its door to the public on Nov 11, 1921 at 9am in Ana Mavanna Building at South Raja Street, Tuticorin.
Official Website: www.tmb.in
Job Profile: Clerks
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Experience Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs 20,100/month (Payscale : ₹ 13,075-32,850/Month)
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Last Date to Apply :22 February 2017
Desired Candidate Profile
- A Graduate (Arts, Commerce & Science), other than Engineering category, with minimum of 55% marks or a Post Graduate, from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations [OR]
- An Engineering Graduate with 60% marks from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations.
- Age Limit(As on 31.10.2017): For graduates 24 years and for post graduates 26 years
Points to Remember:
- Applicant should essentially know to Speak, Read and Write in Tamil language fluently.
- Graduation from Open University and Correspondence courses are not eligible.
Selection Procedure Of TMB:
- The candidates should appear for an ONLINE Objective Type Examination.
- The date, Time and Venue of Online Test will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually by email / post.
- The Online Examination will be of objective type.
After evaluation, on the basis of the Online Test, candidates will be short listed for a personal interview in the order of merit.
Apply for this position online latest by 22 February 2017.