TIBCO Software Off Campus Hiring Freshers: TIBCO Managed File Transfer enables organizations to exchange information over the internet with complete security and control. MFT Internet Server is the portal through which all files are exchanged with external users. MFT Internet Server is the application to jumpstart your company into the next generation of file transfer applications. MFT Command Centerâ¢ provides a single point of control to manage all of your enterprise file transfers, both inside and outside the enterprise, and across all major platforms (from Windows to the Mainframe).
Job Profile: QA Engineer
Company Name: TIBCO Software India Pvt Ltd
Exp Needed: 0 – 5 years
Work Location: Hyderabad
Role Overview: The candidate should learn about MFT product and its components, contribute to the ongoing major and minor releases. Should be able to work independently and coordinate with a various team as needed.
Responsibilities for TIBCO Software Off-Campus Hiring Freshers:
- Understand the functionality being developed and create test specifications and use cases that will exercise the functionality at a component level and product level.
- Execute test specifications and automated scripts to meet project timescales, identification of product defects, timely recording of defects and re-testing of the product when defects have been corrected.
- Work closely with the product developers to understand the product requirements and features.
- To set up test lab environments on various OS platforms and perform test execution, regression testing.
- To debug and trace issues and devise possible solutions
- Bug tracking and verification for releases
- Ability to meet aggressive product delivery schedules.
- 0-5 years of experience in QA
- Good understanding of Test Design Strategies, Software testing methodology, process and quality control.
- Identification of the test requirements, test plan preparation, test case preparation/ execution
- Experience in Developing, Create, prioritize, and organize test cases
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Familiarity with defect tracking systems and test management tools
- Basic knowledge of at least one UNIX (Solaris, HP-UX, AIX and Linux) platform.
- Expertise in at least one test automation tool like Selenium, SOAP UI etc.
- Working knowledge of at least one database technology like Oracle or MS SQL
- Degree in Computer Science area or equivalent
- Excellent problem-solving skills and communication skills.
Apply Before the link Expires for TIBCO Software Off-Campus Hiring Freshers.