TIBCO Recruitment 2020 Hiring For Associate Engineer Position: Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real-time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation. Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel. We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.
Job Profile: Associate Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 1 – 3 years
Work Location: Pune
|Prepare for this Job
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.
In this role you will be working in the design, development in the following areas
- Rest API
- Analytics using technologies like Airflow, S3, Redshift
- Product feature development using .net stack
- UI development
- Realtime transaction engine
What You’ll Do
- Technical design and development to make Reward features the best
- Coding and code review for peers and do your own QA
- Develop and present proof of concept in newer technologies to validate the stack of products we intend to use
- Bug fixes as required for releases
- Follow the development processes as required
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as collaboratively in team environment
Who You Are
- 1-3 years overall experience
- Microsoft technologies (C#, ASP.Net)
- Design Principles (SOLID, MVC, OOPS concepts)
- Database (SQL Server 2012/2019, SSIS package)
- Webservice (SOAP and Restful);
- JIRA, Confluence
- VM, Docker
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here