TIBCO Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2020: Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real-time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation. Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel. We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.Job Profile: Associate Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/BS
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Pune
Share your point of view and earn unmissable rewards by taking online surveys, Earn upto Rs.5000 per month. Click Here to Join for Free
What You’ll Do
Who You Are
- Design, develop, test, and own the software building infrastructure and pipelines.
- Provide support for the build and testing infrastructure to software engineers.
- Support and enhance build, release, and deployment automation.
- Collaborate with other internal teams to distil business requirements into technical solutions.
- Use Agile software techniques such as pair programming and test-driven development to maximize productivity and quality.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Familiarity with tools such as software engineering automation such as
- Build automation: Jenkins, Gradle or similar
- Source Control Management: Git, GitHub, GitLab or similar
- Maven and artifactory
- A team player with strong collaboration and communication.
- Strong programming skills and fluent with Windows or Linux scripting.
- Flexibility to change context and priorities based on changing business needs.
- Knowledge of DevOps tools such as Kubernates, Docker, Vagrant, Helm.
- Experience with AWS or Azure is a plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Apply Before the link Expires for TIBCO Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2020.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for TIBCO Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2020
Work From Home Opportunities, Earn Upto Rs. 300 per day by completing simple tasks Click Here to Join for Free
We try to do what we can, but if you found OffCampusJobs4u.com helpful, or you're in a better position than the others who depend on this website for their first job, please consider donating as little as $1 to help keep this website alive :)
Click Here to Donate