TIBCO Off Campus | TIBCO Recruitment | TIBCO Junior Consultant | B.E/B.Tech Jobs |TIBCO Jobs | TIBCO Freshers Jobs | Freshers Off Campus |May 2017
About the Company:The TIBCO Professional Services Group (PSG) is the most experienced TIBCO consulting organization in the world and its mission is to ensure our customers success. During the course of our services engagements, we work side-by-side with our customers and their designated partner in order to help establish customer self-sufficiency in implementing solutions based upon TIBCO technology. We support projects that are aggressive, strategic to our customers business, and that leverage mission critical services and applications.
As a member of PSG team you would be responsible to integrate, customize TIBCO products / technology as per customer expectation participating in a wide range of consulting project activities majorly into design, development, implementation, integration, deployment and testing.
Job Profile: Junior Consultant, PSG
- B.E/B. Tech – 60 % through out
- 55% and above in all semester of engineering
- 2017 passing out
- No active backlogs
- Participate in a wide range of consulting project activities majorly into design, development, implementation, integration, deployment and testing
- Will work with other senior consultants to deliver application integration solutions
- Get involved with activities such as project management and interaction with company and client managers or participation in sales and proposal presentations.
- ravel may be required component of this role with travel to client sites nationwide. You will also have the opportunity for some international travel.
- Detailed designing at a Sub- Module Level of project along with partial client training
About the Job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ IT/Electronics & Telecommunication Knowledge of OOP a must (Java, C#, C++)
- Proficiency in general programming concepts
- Good communication skills and ability to understand and clarify complex issues and solutions
- Skilled (Java, J2EE and C++) and good understanding of the software development life cycle
- Preferred: Knowledge of HTTP, XML, AJAX, SOAP, Web Services, JBI, application server internals and the Eclipse environment a plus.
- Passion for technology and willingness to learn
- Knowledge of UNIX and Windows operating system
- Conceptual Knowledge of enterprise architecture integration, business process management and service-oriented architecture
- Knowledge of Databases (Preferred: Oracle, MySQL)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here