TIAA Hiring Freshers Details:
About TIAA: TIAA GBS India was established in 2016 with a mission to tap into a vast pool of talent, reduce risk by insourcing key platforms and processes, as well as contribute to innovation with a focus on enhancing our technology stack.TIAA GBS India is focused on building a scalable and sustainable organization , with a focus on technology , operations and expanding into the shared services business space.
Working closely with our U.S. colleagues and other partners, our goal is to reduce risk, improve the efficiency of our technology and processes and develop innovative ideas to increase throughput and productivity.
Company Name: TIAA
Job Profile: Trainee
Work Location: Mumbai, India
Degree Required: BE/BTech
Experience Required: 0-2 YRS
Supports the development of functional requirements including testing, training and the implementation of applications.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Participating in the review, analysis and documentation of business systems and user needs.
- Supporting the collection, documentation and maintenance of functional requirements and modeling.
- Participating in the planning, execution and documentation of functional testing results.
- Assisting in the development and delivery of training sessions and demos for end users.
Qualifications required for TIAA Hiring Freshers
- No Experience Required; 2 Years Preferred
- High School, Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work.
Apply before the link Expires for TIAA Hiring Freshers
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for TIAA Hiring Freshers