ThoughtWorks Off Campus Details:
ABOUT CHALLENGE: At ThoughtWorks, you will see passionate technologists who believe in the power of software and technology as tools for social change. The 1000+ people in ThoughtWorks India are as diverse in personality as they are in their backgrounds, culture, and expertise.
If you’re someone who’s inspired by technology, by joining ThoughtWorks, you become part of a community. People join because they get to talk to the people who wrote the books that influenced them, work with the people who wrote the tools they would like to use, and collaborate on projects that propel change in the real world.
Job Profile: Grad QA Analyst
Experience: 0 years+
CTC: 8.3 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai
Job Description for ThoughtWorks Off Campus:
Want to work in an inclusive, supportive environment where you can freely voice your ideas and opinions? ThoughtWorks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients’ most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
As consultants, we work onsite with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You will learn how to apply the latest Lean and Agile thinking and challenge yourself every day.
At ThoughtWorks, testing (especially test automation and Agile testing) is central to our delivery methodology. ThoughtWorks has contributed significantly to Open Source testing tools, such as Sahi, Selenium and SharpRobo and we are at the forefront of automated testing practices. Our testing capability is amongst the most advanced in consultancies anywhere and we are frequently advising clients on testing strategies and tools. We are looking for sharp, forward-looking individuals with an aptitude for learning new domains and testing methodologies.
Here is what you will do:
- Demonstrate strategic thinking when developing tests
- Understand full life cycle development right from requirements gathering to delivery • Use scripting to create automated tests
- Feel comfortable working closely with developers, business and other quality analysts and clients in a highly collaborative environment
Here is what we are looking at:
- Less than 6 months of experience
- Extremely good at logical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Ability to articulate in detail
- Ability to write simple code to test applications
- Awareness of basic OO programming (Classes/Methods, Etc.)
- Knowledge of testing within an Agile development environment
- Passion for technology and software quality.
Eligibility for ThoughtWorks Off Campus:
- BTech (all branches)/MCA/MTech(CS, IT), MSc (CS)
- Batch – 2020 graduates
- Work Exp: 0-6 months only
Challenge Format: 2 programming questions (DS/Algorithms).
Apply Before the link Expires for ThoughtWorks Off Campus Drive.
Apply link- Click Here
How to apply for ThoughtWorks Off Campus 2021 Drive?
Candidates can visit the official site of ThoughtWorks or OffCampusJobs4u.Com to apply for the ThoughtWorks Off-Campus 2021 Drive.
Who can apply for ThoughtWorks Off Campus 2021 Drive?
Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA Graduates are eligible.
How to Stay updated with ThoughtWorks Off Campus Alerts?
To stay updated, Visit OffCampusJobs4u.com/?s=ThoughtWorks for latest updates