TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Thoughtworks Off Campus Referral Drive:
About Company: Thoughtworks is a publicly owned, global technology company with 48 offices in 17 countries. It provides software design and delivery, and tools and consulting services. The company is closely associated with the movement for agile software development, and has contributed to a content of open source products.
Job Profile: Application Developer/QA
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
Batch Eligible: 2020/2021
Experience Required: Freshers
CTC: 8.33 LPA
Work Location Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Pune
Test Date: Informed Later
Last Date To Apply: 31 October 2021
Eligibility criteria for Thoughtworks Off Campus Referral Drive
1. Please note that these referrals are open for female candidates only.
2. Should be a 2020/2021 passout
3. Educational Qualification: MCA/ B.tech (CSE/IT/ECE) / M.Sc (CSE/IT)
4. Should have less than 1 year of professional experience
Compensation: The CTC offered for grads is 8.33 LPA and is non-negotiable.
You’ll spend time on the following:
● You will proactively seek out ways to avoid common software-testing problems such as test case duplication, flaky tests, and maintainability
● You will pair with devs to read and analyze code and provide feedback about tests
● You will provide input for and champion system testability
● Advocate QA expertise to the broader tech community outside of ThoughtWorks, speaking at conferences and acting as a mentor for more junior-level QAs
● Strive for quality to be built and aspire to shift quality to the left
● Apply theoretical knowledge to practice and willingly offer improvements on code, tests, testability and suggest tools and frameworks to use
● You will examine end-to-end processes in addition to backend testing, ensuring quality is embedded throughout
● You will produce and implement test strategies during the software development process
● Drive the creation of a reliable automated testing suite with strong reporting capabilities that ensures simple, effective analysis of failures for your team to use
● Champion high-functioning teams and enable transitions where necessary
● Extend your passion for quality assurance practices to enabling the client, helping coach a client’s team to adopt a testing mindset
Here’s what we’re looking for:
● You have worked as a Quality Analyst (2+ years) as part of a wider development team, pairing with Devs and ideally Business Analysts, Infrastructure Engineers, and Designers
● You have experience with Agile, code management, deployment strategies and different types of nonfunctional testing
● Solid understanding of best practices such as TDD, BDD, CI/CD and the Practical Test Pyramid
● You have experience with API automation, are comfortable in databases, and love to write simple code in order to test applications
● You are comfortable with different types and techniques in functional testing including exploratory, boundary value analysis and equivalence partitioning
● You have exposure to and experience in using defect tracking and management tools
● An understanding of how to perform better white box testing using code
● You know what a test strategy is and can produce one
● You can zoom out to the big picture and understand the impact of changes to the product
● You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach and tackle challenges from multiple perspectives
● You enjoy influencing others and always advocate for quality as a shared team responsibility, yet are open to change when needed
● An ability to assess strengths amongst your teammates and distribute quality-related tasks when needed
Selection process for Thoughtworks Off Campus Referral Drive
The selection process for grads will consist of 4 rounds:
1. Online test (Hackerrank)
2. Code Pairing
3. Technical Interview
4. Leadership and Social Change Interview (LD,SCI)
Eligible candidates can apply for this Thoughtworks Off Campus Referral Drive drive by asking any Thoughtworks Employee to refer you latest by 31 October 2021.
- Only Female Candidates are Eligible.
- You can find Thoughtworks employee on LinkedIn.