ThoughtWorks Off Campus 2020 Hiring: We are a software company and a community of passionate, purpose-led individuals. We think disruptively to deliver technology to address our clients’ toughest challenges, all while seeking to revolutionize the IT industry and create positive social change.
Job Profile: Application Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: 0-1 Year
CTC: Rs 6.5-8 LPA
Work Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Pune
Our ideal candidate: Are you a graduate with a real Passion for learning? Are you Curious and often Challenge your own benchmarks? Do you love to play around with the latest cool technologies? Are you good at Solving problems? Do you want to be a part of the technology that is making the world a better place?
If yes, we would love to have a chat with you about a career as an Application Developer with ThoughtWorks Bangalore.
As a developer in ThoughtWorks, here’s what you can do:
- Learn something new every day
- Work with the latest technologies
- Share your ideas
- Deliver agile software solutions using best practices such as TDD and pair programming
- Solve seemingly unsolvable problems alongside an inspired team
- Spend your first few weeks training in Pune with other graduates at our uber cool ThoughtWorks University (TWU)
Our application process
- Limit your answers to 800 words
- Try to be crisp and to-the-point while answering
- The question “Why do you want to join Thoughtworks” is mandatory. We would like to hear about how joining ThoughtWorks will help you accomplish your career goals and aspirations
- Among the rest of the questions, answer ANY ONE
- If you choose to mention the technical accomplishment you are proud of, you can include a hobby project, a college project or even an open source contribution you have done. It can be related to hardware, or software, an ebook you’ve written, an algorithm you’ve developed, a technical paper you wrote, anything goes. Feel free to attach a code sample if that helps you communicate your accomplishment better
Wondering why this approach for ThoughtWorks Off Campus 2020 Hiring?
Because we believe:
- Bright, passionate techies are everywhere, not just in select colleges
- There is more to life than marks and scores in coding problems with artificial constraints
- Brilliance comes in various shades
Apply Before the link Expires for ThoughtWorks Off Campus 2020 Hiring.
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell