About the Company: ThoughtSpot is on a mission to create a more fact-driven world. Our platform is disrupting the $200B+ analytics market industry by making it 1000x faster and easier for non-technical business people to answer their own data questions, based on innovations in search engines, in-memory large-scale computing & AI technology. With ThoughtSpot, anyone from C-suite executives to front-line employees can use a simple search to instantly analyze billions of rows of data and leverage artificial intelligence to get relevant insights on questions they might not have thought to ask. If you’re looking to solve hard problems in a large market, this is the role for you!
Job Profile: Software Engineer – Frontend
Company Name: ThoughtSpot
Work Location: Bengaluru
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
- Strong programming skills and computer science fundamentals.
- Very strong full stack experience with familiarity in serving technologies such as HTTP, CDN, proxies and caching.
- Proven track record of building complex web application.
- A passion for architecting solutions that make UI responsive, with an ability to identify, quantify, debug and remove performance bottlenecks.
- Exposure to UI frameworks such as AngularJS, YUI, jQuery or D3 is a plus.
- Exposure to infrastructure tools such as Nginx, Node or Grunt is a plus.
- Experience building native or hybrid mobile (phone or tablet) applications is a plus.