Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About Company: ThoughtGenesis Technologies (TGT) founded 3 years ago by IIM Bangalore Alumni and software Industry veterans, focuses on development of technologies in the areas of AI, Data Science, Big Data distributed applications, Computer Vision based Video analytics and IoT. The company has built many IPs in these areas over the period and now it works as technology partners for companies like Apple, Microsoft, Deloitte, McKinsey & company, pwc, Swiggy and RMZ.
Job Profile: Software Engineer – Big Data – Scala/Spark
Experience Required: 0 – 3 years
CTC: ₹ 10,00,000 – 18,00,000 P.A.
Work Location: Hyderabad
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
The Maps Data team owns the platform and systems to represent a wide variety of map features for the entire globe. You will bridge the software engineering team and the users to optimize the usage and benefits from the software systems. You will get your hands dirty on the latest and greatest platforms and frameworks.
- Demonstrated deep proficiency with Big Data processing technologies (Hadoop, HBase, Cassandra, other NO SQL solutions)
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies.
- Experience designing or implementing systems which work with external vendors’ interfaces
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to wear multiple hats and do what it takes attitude
Candidate should be 2018 / 2019 / 2020 / 2021 pass out from IITs / NITs & Other Premier Institutes of India / Candidate from Leading Product Background Companies should only apply
In this role you’ll be responsible for building data validation platforms that are used at scale. You will be mostly coding in Scala and working with Play Framework, Spark, Mongo DB and other new platforms. Maps is a complex product and you will be challenged in your ability to grasp things quickly and working fast with smart people.
Successful candidates will have strong engineering skills and communication, as well as a belief that collaborative development creates a better product and make you a better engineer.
- Bachelors degree in CS or equivalent in computer science or related field.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- 1+ Years of experience in Scala / Spark.
- Should be from Top Notch Companies.
- Geo spatial experience
- Fluency with Play or other similar Frameworks is a nice bonus
- Experience with Jenkins or other build-integration systems
- Hands-on experience from Hadoop technologies like MR, Spark, Yarn etc.
- Experience using and operating Mongo and PostGres is a plus.
Apply before the link Expires for ThoughtGenesis Technologies Off Campus.
Apply Link- Click Here