About the Company: Thornton Tomasetti provides engineering design, investigation and analysis services to clients worldwide on projects of every size and level of complexity. We are a growing 1200+ person firm with practices in the following disciplines: Structural Engineering, Forensics, Applied Science, Renewal, Property Loss Consulting, Construction Engineering, Protective Design, Facade Engineering, Sustainability and Transportation. We work on landmarks to exhibitions from the historic to the high performing while balancing multiple objectives which include form, function, schedule, sustainability, constructability and budget. At our core, TALENT is the center of our business.
Job Profile: Engineer Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Mumbai
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
As a Structural Engineering Intern Thornton Tomasetti, you will have the opportunity to take part in the following:
- Structural analysis, design and detailing of steel, concrete, masonry and timber systems
- Coordination of design work with in-house staff as well as other design professionals including Architects and other Engineering disciplines
- Preparation of construction documents within a BIM environment
• Undergraduate or graduate student with concentration in engineering or architecture.
• Excellent academic record.
• Comfort with communicating with others in person, over the phone, and via email.
• Experience using Microsoft Excel for data management desirable.
• Experience in Revit, Tekla, and AutoCAD helpful, but not required.
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates