About the company: Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers.
We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges
Learn Tech Skills and Advance your career with online courses in programming, data science, artificial intelligence, digital marketing, and more Click Here to Start Learning Today
Official Website: www.thomsonreuters.com
job profile: Trainee Research Analyst
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: Any Degree
CTC: Best in Industry
- Effectively communicate both internally & externally.
- Should be able to work under pressure.
- There would be a need to over-stretch during the busy season to manage volumes.
- Strong understanding of Financial Markets/ NEWS / Current happenings and detail-oriented.
- Awareness of news and general knowledge is beneficial
- Excellent attention to details, eager to learn new things and multitasking.
- Basic computer knowledge is mandatory, such as Microsoft Office.
- Has Strong knowledge of dataset, product and data flow.
- Research, monitoring of news, identification of relevant research data.
- Profile creation for allocated area of responsibility.
- Communicate & liaise with internal and external departments for resolution of data queries, including direct contact with customers.
- Creating/maintaining Political Profiles – for all levels: Monitoring upcoming elections in respective countries to ensure that relevant profiles are updated.
- Sourcing, creating/maintaining World Check related news profiles for the various crime categories.
- Improve efficiencies in work practices by implementing automation where possible.
- Maximizes usage of available tools/support to best of advantage to maintain/improve content quality during daily operations.
- Completion of client requests and ongoing projects for respective areas.
- Ensures data quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness per company standards for their covered product/market.
- Test new database/application releases where appropriate, providing expert user feedback.
- Adhere to change control procedures, Content Operations standards and current data policies and procedures.
- Creation of SOE (State Owned Enterprise) profiles in all level.
Walk-in scheduled on 23rd August, 2017 – Wednesday from 11am-12pm.
Venue: Thomson Reuters, RMZ Infinity, Tower E, Swami Vivekananda Road, Opposite Gopalan Mall, Bangalore
Apply before link expires.
Apply Link:Click HereAre you from ECE/EEE/EIE Branch and Looking to get Placed in Core company? If yes, Then join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch)
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons