Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Thomson Reuters Hiring Details:
About Company: Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading provider of news and information-based tools to professionals. Our worldwide network of journalists and specialist editors keep customers up to speed on global developments, with a particular focus on legal, regulatory and tax changes.
Our customers operate in complex arenas that move society forward — tax, law, compliance, government, media. In a disruptive digital age, we help professionals reinvent themselves.
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Company Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Job Profile: Software Engineer
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Description: The Legal & Research Technology in Bangalore provides systems development and support for the content pathways and content processing needs of WestLaw. The group oversees and executes on a wide range of project types, ranging from cost-saving infrastructure to revenue-driving product development initiatives. We are looking for a highly motivated, innovative, and detailed oriented individual who will make an impact by contributing to the team’s development needs right away. The key area of focus for this position is serving as a Software engineer for a multi-year project to deliver new and re-engineered systems using AWS and its capabilities with excellent proficiency in Java, Angular JS, and Python.
Major Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Work with XML content
- Write Lambdas for AWS Step functions
- Come up with Functional Unit Test cases for the requirements in Java, Python, Angular JS, and Angular
- Actively participate in Code review of own and the peers
- Work with AWS Container offerings and their provisioning
- Work with AWS Security for provisioning
- Work with AWS Database offerings.
- Work with AWS Console to be able to provision the services
- Understand Integration points of upstream and downstream processes
- Learn new frameworks that are needed for implementation
- Maintain and update the Agile/Scrum dashboard for accurate tracking of own tasks
- Proactively pick up tasks and work toward the completion of them with aggressive timelines
- Understand the existing functionality of the systems and suggest how we can improve
- Very Strong in Java, OO design patterns and concepts
- Strong in Angular scripting
- Strong in Python
- Good knowledge of AWS Console
- Good knowledge of AWS Database Offerings
- Good knowledge of AWS Container offerings
- Good knowledge of AWS Step functions
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to Detail
- Knowledge of AWS CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum tracking tools
- Keen on picking up newer concepts like AI/ML and Data science
- ‘Team Player
- Interact with internal/external teams
- Adaptability and Flexibility.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply