Thomson Reuters Hiring Freshers For Software Engineer Details:
About Company: Thomson Reuters Corporation is a Canada-based multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at 333 Bay Street.
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Official Website: www.thomsonreuters.com
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Hyderabad
We are currently seeking entry level candidates to fill the position of Software Engineer on the Tax Tooling team. As a Software Engineer member of the Tax Tooling team, you will:
- Perform product design, system analysis, and implement necessary software changes and enhancements.
- Collaborate with the team’s Software Engineers and Analysts, as well as across teams, to establish requirements and develop solutions.
- Assist Analysts in researching reported issues, verifying bugs, and testing changes for release.
- Document bugs, fixes, and enhancements in the applicable tracking systems.
- Work both independently, and as part of a development team, on various projects of varying size and scope concurrently.
This position requires an individual who can successfully work in a dynamic environment where priorities change based on evolving business needs. Deadline driven project assignments require a motivated professional with excellent adaptability and communication skills.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Experience or extensive knowledge with Angular and Typescript
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
Apply before the link Expires for Thomson Reuters Hiring Freshers For Software Engineer.