Thomson Reuters Hiring Freshers For Associate Content Details:
About Company: Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Job Profile: Associate Content Specialist
Work Location: IND-Hyderabad-Raheja Mindspace
Experience Required: Freshers
- Consistently demonstrating customer focus
- Experience in handling end-to-end processing of multiple complex product lines and co-ordinates shipments until date to manufacturing/online. Responsible for one or more product lines or processes.
- Expertly performs duties related to the preparation of and final delivery of complex information such as converting, coding, merging, rendering, keying, loading and validation of information. Reviews and delivers final product through electronic files for all media.
- In-depth knowledge of applications/systems used by the team. Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot issues.
- Acts as primary resource for preparing data for UK Commentary products and processes.
- Suggests Process Excellence ideas for the team
- Maintain the relevant trackers
- Support in Training and Documentation
- Identifies issues on assigned products requiring legal or other expertise and consults with onshore expert/editorial contact for resolution
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge & Skill
- Strong understanding of editorial application tools to edit or create records, compose, and compile data
- Ability to follow and interpret instructions provided accurately and create commentary data as necessary.
- Working knowledge of US Commentary (Analytical) processes editorial standards, products, and system(s)
- Ability to set and follow through on priorities and effectively multi-task.
- Ability to build relationships with peers and stakeholders.
- Self-management of priorities and workload
- Proactively flagging potential slippage/working to recover lost time.
Apply Before the link Expires for Thomson Reuters Hiring Freshers For Associate Content.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply