About the Company: At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance – and their own.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-4 yRS
Work Location: Ahmedabad-India
- 0-4 Years of experience with Delphi 2006+
- 0-4 Years of experience with .Net on desktop and web
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodologies is desired but not mandatory
- Experience on the Tax and Accounting industry is desired but not mandatory
CERTIFICATIONS / EDUCATION
- Computer Science degree or related degree or equivalent work experience.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE, STRATEGIC PLANNING & DECISION MAKING
- Exposure and/or experience in one or more technical areas (e.g. programming language, application support).
- Exposure and/or experience in formal software development life-cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical knowledge to business needs.
- Collaborating across Boundaries
- Driving Results
- Focusing on Customers
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates