Thomson Reuters Freshers Recruitment: Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the legal and tax & accounting markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization. More information about Thomson Reuters and its financial performance can be found on www.ThomsonReuters.com.
Job Profile: Trainee Software Engineer
Job Req: JREQ131025
Work Locations: Bangalore-India
Degree Needed: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Click Here to Sign Up for Opinion Inn Account, House of Opinion — Where your opinion pays. Join now and get $10 sign up bonus(Recommended)
Essential day to day responsibility –
We are looking for a talented, highly motivated Software Engineer to work in a fast-paced, energetic environment. As a Software Engineer, you will be a member of a small team of developers that is responsible for supporting and developing commercial solutions used by customers throughout the globe. You will spend approximately 30% of your time interacting and collaborating with product developers, project managers, software engineers, and quality assurance analysts across the globe. The rest of your time will be spent designing, prototyping, developing, testing and deploying technical solutions.
- Develops, deploys and supports applications from initial ideation to implementation. Development is done in a variety of environments, but mainly Java on a Linux application server using Oracle as the database.
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements; conferring with business users and analysts; studying system flows and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Willingness to operate in a diverse platform and has experience working with multiple project environments
- Ability to handle support and development work items from multiple projects concurrently
- Analyzes product requirements and contributes to the design, development and implementation of the software modules.
- Improves operations by collecting information from support incidents, conducting system analysis, root cause analysis and provide issue resolutions.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, cross-train self and team members in different skills and tools.
- Awareness with Agile project development methodology, SCRUM, continuous integration process.
- Assists team lead with project development estimates and timelines.
Education-Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Required Skills–0 to 3 year’s industry experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Core Java and J2EE
- Spring Framework – Core, Spring MVC , Persistence
- Linux and/or UNIX
- Webservices – RestFUL webservice development
- Tomcat/ Apache web servers
- SQL/PLSQL/Oracle databases
- XML , XSL/T , Xpath,
- TFS, CVS, SVN, Perforce or similar source code control system
- Unit testing – Junit, Mockito
- Distributed application development hosted on multiple environments
- Knowledge of .NET, C# is an added plus.
Strong focus on customer service
Effective written and verbal communication skills
Strong problem solving, data analysis, design, and testing skills.
Hard worker, quick learner, and eager to leverage new technologies.
Apply Before the link Expires for Thomson Reuters Freshers Recruitment.
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Click Here to Create Your Job Winning Resume
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons