Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: Think & Learn is a niche player in the global edtech segment. A winner of the Deloitte Fastest 50 India Award in 2012,’13,’14 and the Fastest 300 Asia Award for the last three years.Think and Learn provides educational offerings for a lifetime with teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in learning to strengthen their basics for examinations and life not just through the app world but also through its training division – Byju’s Classes. Our wide range of products includes classes for Overseas and Domestic Test Preparation courses handed over in varied formats.
Official Website: http://byjus.com
Job Profile: Business Development Associate (BD)
CTC: Rs 4.25 LPA
Exp Needed: Freshers
- Candidates should possess B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, Nursing, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
- Strong phone presence and comfortable with cold calling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skillsAbility to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
About the Job:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer need and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closures
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within the assigned database
- Build pipeline of prospects for each month and close them
Placement Procedure: Multiple rounds of face to face Interview