Thermo Fisher Scientific Hiring Details:
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $25 billion and approximately 75,000 employees globally. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity.
Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities: The Software Engineer performs all aspects of Software Development including programming, unit testing, and integration testing.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
- Hands on Software Development of Thermo Fisher Scientific’s software products.
- Ability to understand and communicate scientific requirements
- Participate as a team member on product release projects.
- Work with Support to address customer issues.
- Effectively apply project methodology and standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge and experience requirement:
- 0 to 2 years’ experience in the role, BE/BTech or equivalent qualification
- Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Proficiency with .NET., C#, WPF is required
- Desktop Software development using .NET, WPF.
Apply Before the link Expires for Thermo Fisher Scientific Hiring
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply