Thermo Fisher Scientific Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity.
Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
This position is for a software developer. The team is building Scientific Workflows on Platform For Science LIMS.
- · Design, maintain applications, solutions on Platform For Science
- · Work with product management to understand the requirement and develop the required modules
- · Understand the scientific domain and fine tune the requirements for the benefit of our customers
- · Do necessary study, research to understand new domains
- · Build re usable components and use them to optimize the delivery time lines
- · Bachelors in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related field
- · Knowledge of Penetration/Vulnerability testing, IDS/IPS, OWASP, SANS Top 25 and CWE, WAFs
- · Exceptional customer service orientation
- · Systematic approach to problem solving and strong sense of ownership
- · Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- · Open to working flexible hours.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell