About the Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $25 billion and approximately 75,000 employees globally. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
Job Profile: Systems Analyst I
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Job ID: 111922BR
Exp Needed: 1+ Years
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
About Team: We are a strong and competent extension of global IT in India which is committed to serving the organization by providing the best services, implement innovative solutions and provide stability to our enterprise applications which will enable our customers to accelerate growth and increase productivity.
- Plans, participates and performs the technical work of an assignment.
- Establishes and maintains thorough and accurate documentation of all work.
- WERCS (Worldwide Environmental Regulatory Compliance Solutions) application administration.
- SQL Scripting to fetch Business Reports on request.
- Perform Health-Checks periodically especially while Server Patching.
- Design and develop various custom reports through Power BI.
- Configure and Design Informatica Workflows.
- Design, develop, debug ETL routines, data quality services and workflow solutions
- Support Business providing Out-of-Box solutions.
- Perform WERCS Data migration through Data Import/Export.
- Gather requirements by interviewing client personnel, reviewing documentation and facilitating working sessions.
- Design and develop customizations in the Applications.
- Perform Data Load through DocLoader.
- Own production incidents, triaging (technical, data, and functional), assignment, and resolution.
- In addition to supporting the WERCS application, the incumbent is expected to cross-train and provide additional support to all Quality Management and Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) applications and systems we support including: Trackwise Digital, SHED and MasterControl.
Education and Experience levels:
- Bachelors in Engineering/Computer Science or Master Degree or equivalent 1-2 years of experience in required technologies.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Must be able to multi-task to meet standard response times and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to translate complex problems clearly and in non-technical terms.
- Reprioritizes work quickly to meet changing demands. Must be motivated to learn on the job and take initiative for training.
- Excellent team facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Preferred knowledge in WERCS (Worldwide Environmental Regulatory Compliance Solutions), Informatica (ETL).
- Strong database skills – SQL.
- Basics in Mainframes (Job Scheduling, JCL – Job Control Language)
- Knowledge to handle Windows Server Systems/Security and Internet Information Services.
- Experience in developing Workflows in Informatica(ETL)
- Should have experience in Mainframe JCL.
- Knowledge on Power BI is an added advantage.
- Experience in AWS Cloud Computing.
- Experience in Integration, Data Migration, Web Services.
- Consulting skills: Business Analysis in a variety of industries, able to articulate at the Corporate level, self-motivated, team oriented, positive attitude, with a can-do and jump-right-in attitude.
- Should be aware of Regulatory and Compliance.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here