Thermo Fisher Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
About Company: At Thermo Fisher, our mission is to enable our customers to make work healthier, safer and cleaner. It is a close-knit, collaborative, cross-functional setting where we believe none of us is as smart as all of us and we each have something valuable to contribute toward our goal. The software services team is tasked with applying industry best practices to the design, development, and deployment world-class software products
Official Website: www.thermofisher.com
Job Profile: Software Engineer – I
Experience Required: Freshers
CTC: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
The role is of a hands-on software development who could make a difference to the product in terms of the design and architecture, and actively contribute to the development of new features. This person will be member of a cross-functional scrum team building public cloud based SaaS delivery platform and associated application services.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, administrate, and maintain database, data transformation, data visualization, reporting, and medical information systems and platforms
- Responsible for collaboration with peers contributing to initial design and development of new software and/or extensive software revisions.
- Represent the team in cross-organizational development forums as well as customer requirements gathering and software validation and training sessions
- Rely on experience and judgment to understand complex problems and resolve them efficiently, Use prior knowledge and experience to provide functional and technical inputs driving delivery.
- Participate in training and support in on-boarding/orienting new software engineers as they join the team.
Minimum Qualifications (must have)
- Excited about building world-class software solutions that improve lives.
- Significant understanding of object oriented design and programming
- Exposure to developing multi-tier, scalable, and browser based applications. Cloud- based applications leveraging AWS is highly preferred.
- 0-1 years of solid hands experience with Angular (primary language).
- Database understanding and Java Knowledge is desired but not a must have.
- Significant experience using Agile software development methodologies
- Has experience, instincts, and enthusiasm around testing and testability
- Is authentic, transparent and leads by example, holding self and others accountable. Inspires, motivates and collaborates with others
- Anticipates needs and problems while creating solutions. Is willing to ask difficult questions and take risks. Greets challenge and change as opportunity
- Experience working with geographically distributed team
- A highly motivated fast learner who can self-start and figure out
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively document artifacts and processes then explain them to others
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or equivalently technical disciplines.
Preferred Qualifications (nice to have)
- Experience in the Life Sciences domain, especially genetic analysis applications
- Experience working in an FDA regulated environment
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or other leading cloud deployment platforms and services
- Experience using Agile Scrum development processes
Apply Before the link Expires for Thermo Fisher Off Campus Freshers Recruitment