Thermo Fisher Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity.
Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities:
As part of a multi-functional development team, major responsibility will include (not limited to) Software Programming in the capacity of an Software Engineer for Custom and New product development Engineering projects.
- Understanding of Basic Software algorithm and object oriented principles
- Decipher requirements and technical specification documents & seeks clarification where needed.
- Identify low complexity product requirements & technical specifications under mentorship.
- Build necessary backup info for design concepts & trade off analysis under mentorship.
- Independently perform research on different tools and technology concepts
- Use tools and apply engineering fundamentals
- Learn & repeat testing as per test plans & test protocols (including functional and regulatory test cases). Record test results accurately and in a structured manner
- Support in design documentation & artifact presentation as per design process.
- Fairly conversant / capable of learning tool usage to support design analysis and simulation.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent understanding of Software Engineering fundamentals
- Aware & can navigate through design and simulation tools. Learns different tools and intent with hands-on experience
- Can read & visualize flow charts and design documents
- Applies self-learning to derive code functioning using class diagrams
- Select components and develop basic power architecture
- Ability to run basic calculations to prove design
- Ability to optimally work on the below tasks with mentorship
- Contribute to design concepts, trade off analysis and does technology selection to meet the technical specifications
- Contribute to design analysis and simulation ensuring design optimization and confirmation to requirements
- Conduct testing as per test plans (including functional and regulatory test cases). Record test results
- Capture software coding based on design document and input.
- Create design documents & artifacts as per design process
- Bachelor’s degree in Software / Information Technology or Equivalent with 0-4 years of experience
- Masters in relevant engineering domain (SW/IT)
- Knowledge of any Programming language.
- Handle low complexity Projects independently and medium complex projects with mentorship
- Build work breakdown structure (WBS) of projects with support from senior project managers
- Engage with project cross functional teams (CFT) for reviews to seek inputs under the guidance of Program & design managers.
Apply Before the link Expires for Thermo Fisher Hiring Freshers.