Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Textron Off Campus Hiring Details:
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Arctic Cat, Textron Systems, and TRU Simulation + Training. For more information, visit: www.textron.com
Textron India Private Limited in Bangalore was incorporated in 2004 under the Companies Act, 1956, to better serve customers of Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) around the world. This is a global resource that provides engineering and technological solutions for many Textron business units. We provide engineering and design services including but not limited to drafting, computer aided design, computer aided engineering, solid modeling, finite element analysis, sourcing, business development, marketing and other related activities and services in relation to the above sectors. For more details please visit www.textron.in
Official Website: www.textron.com
Job Profile: Engineer I
Experience Required: Experienced
Work Location: Bangalore
About the Business Unit:
Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-sides, all-terrain vehicles, professional turf-care equipment, and ground support equipment. Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under the E-Z-GO®, Cushman®, Arctic Cat®, Textron Off Road, Jacobsen®, Ransomes®, TUG™, Douglas™, Premier™ and Safeaero™ brands. Its vehicles are found in environments ranging from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities, and theme parks to hunting preserves.
POSITION SUMMARY for Textron Off Campus Hiring
Incumbent develops solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope. Limited use and/or application of technical principles, theories, and concepts are required to complete the tasks. Work is closely supervised. Follows specific, detailed instructions and contributes to the completion of routine technical tasks. Contacts are primarily with the immediate supervisor, project leaders, and other professionals in the section or group.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES for Textron Off Campus Hiring
- Prepares 2- and 3D technical illustrations and parts lists utilizing engineering models, drawings, physical parts, previously prepared manuals, electronic parts lists and other information.
- Interacts with Engineering and Service Parts in determining the required service parts.
- Creates Owner’s Manual and Service Guides, Service Parts Manuals, Technician’s Repair, and Service Manual,s and Field Kits.
- Conducts self-check publications prior to peer-reviews.
- Produces label artwork for company products and other graphics used by the company.
- Revises all previously described documents.
- Accomplishes all work using computer-generated artwork and text.
- Assures that the tech pubs tracking sheet is kept accurate and up to date.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES for Textron Off Campus Hiring
Basic understanding of engineering fundamentals
1. Good analytical skills to analyze and interpret data.
2. Logical and creative approach
ADDITIONAL COMPETENCIES for Textron Off Campus Hiring
1. Effective written and verbal communications
2. Good Team player
3. Problem-solving skills
4. Curiosity and willingness to learn
5. Ability to work in a matrix organization
Bachelor of Engineering degree in Mechanical/Automobile/related branches
Apply before the link Expires for Textron Off Campus Hiring.