Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About The Company: Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) is not only one of the world’s best known multi-industry companies, it is a pioneer of the diversified business model. Founded in 1923, we have grown into a network of businesses with total revenues of $11.3 billion, and approximately 32,000 employees with facilities and presence in 25 countries, serving a diverse and global customer base. Headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.A.,Textron is ranked 236th on the FORTUNE 500 list of largest U.S. companies. Organizationally, Textron consists of numerous subsidiaries and operating divisions, which are responsible for the day-to-day operation of their businesses
Official Website: www.textron.com
Job Profile: Mechanical Engineer
CTC: Best in Industry
Last Date to apply: ASAP
Desired Candidate profile:
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
- Basic knowledge of CAD Modeling Software UG NX and PLM Software Teamcenter engineering.
- Basic understanding in Mechanical Design
- Develop and release 2D and 3D engineering component and assembly drawings
- Basic understanding Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T)
About The Job:
- Support Design of structural systems/sub-systems and components for hybrid and electric-powered golf, Off Road & Utility vehicles and integrate associated systems and components.
- Refer and utilize functional specifications and scope of works per Product Definitions.
- Initiate Engineering Change Requests (ECRs) and execute Engineering Change Orders (ECNs)
- Best Practice and Procedure/Process Documentations.
TO APPLY: Click here