Textron Freshers Recruitment 2019 | Textron Hiring Freshers | Textron Hiring Graduate Engineer | Jobs for BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Aerospace | Jobs for 2016 – 2018 Batch |Jobs in Bangalore | May 2019
About the Company: Textron Aviation Inc. is the leading general aviation authority and home to the Beechcraft, Cessna and Hawker brands, which account for more than half of all general aviation aircraft flying. The Textron Aviation brands represent unrivaled innovation, performance and leadership in the industry, and offer an unmatched value proposition rooted in the total ownership experience. Leveraging unparalleled speed-to-market, Textron Aviation provides the most versatile and comprehensive business and general aviation product portfolio in the world through five principal lines of business: business jets, general aviation and special mission turboprop aircraft, high performance piston aircraft, military trainer and defense aircraft and a complete global customer service organization. Textron Aviation has delivered more than 250,000 aircraft in over 143 countries. Its broad range of products include such best-selling aircraft as Citation business jets, King Air and Caravan turboprops and T-6 military trainer aircraft, all of which are backed by the industry’s most capable global service network. For more information, visit www.txtav.com
Official Website: www.textron.com
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- Basic Knowledge of CATIA V5
- Ability to read engineering drawings and part lists
- Basic Proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools such as Word and Excel
- 0-2 years of experience
- Effective written and verbal communications
- A good team player
- Problem-solving skills
- Cross cultural work experiences
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Graduate engineer will receive a formal training in a variety of identified areas by the managers.
- He/she will work under the supervision of an experienced manager or team leader who are responsible for their on the job training and learning.
- Graduate engineer are trained with an expectation of taking on higher responsibility after a period of 24 months.
- Work is closely supervised. Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor and/ or mentor
- Work with a team of engineers to design aircraft systems or airframe details and assemblies for Textron Aviation products.
- Duties will include one or more of the following fields: airframe, flight controls, Interiors, environmental controls, or hydraulics.
- Responsibilities will include analyzing drawings for weight and inertia properties by examining the applicable drawings and part lists and creating and analyzing solid models in CATIA V5.
- Use and apply engineering principles, theories, concepts and techniques to support Textron Aviation products.
- Engineer also need to support critical projects like Aircraft Deliveries and Customer support requests.
- Successful candidates will be required to complete a comprehensive schedule of training in the required tools and applications.
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates