About the Company: Texas Instruments (India) Pvt Ltd is an American technology company that designs and manufactures semiconductors, which it sells to electronics designers and manufacturers globally. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, United States, TI is one of the top ten semiconductor companies worldwide, based on sales volume. Texas Instruments’s focus is on developing analog chips and embedded processors, which accounts for more than 85% of their revenue.
TI also produces TI digital light processing (DLP) technology and education technology products including calculators, microcontrollers and multi-core processors. To date, TI has more than 43,000 patents worldwide
Official Website: www.ti.com
Job Profile: Automation Engineer
Exp Needed: Fresher
Work Location: Bangalore
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
CTC: Best in Industry
Degree Needed:Bachelors, Masters degree in Electronics/Computer Science or related domains. People with Electronics background preferred.
Automation Engineer is responsible for:
• Responsible for automation of test and characterization setups.
• Establishing the work flow in the lab
• Interfacing instruments, custom boards to the PC
• Build platforms for data capture/management and numerical analysis
• Responsible for automation of design flows
• Work with engineers across the board from design engineer to layout engineer to characterization engineer and build holistic automated work flows
• Automate analog IC design, layout
- Proficient at C/C++, Preferably Python
- The person has to be self-driven, willing to interact with a variety of engineers, architect and engineer robust automation work flows.
- Ability to architect large software projects is a must.
- Should be proficient in the fields of algorithms’ optimization, numerical analysis and database management.
- Ability to think in terms of OOPs and experience in architecting complicated software is an added bonus.
Apply before the link expires
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link: Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates