Texas Instruments Recruitment 2020: Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analogue ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Company Name: Texas Instruments
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Exp Needed: 2-5 Yrs
Job Description: As a firmware engineer, you will be responsible for developing and validating firmware and boot-configuration code for embedded systems. Youwill interact with Systems, Architecture, FW development, SoC Design and verification teams to optimize the firmware, and develop tests and test validation methods.
· 2-5 years of industry experience in firmware design/ validation
· Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in EE
- · Experience with programming languages such as python, C
- · Familiar with software development process/procedures
- · Software Development on Pre-silicon/Emulationplatforms/Design tools
- · Knowledge of basic communication peripherals like I2C, SPI, UART
- · Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming is useful
- · Effective verbal and written communication skills
- · Strong troubleshooting skills
- · Agile or other software development life cycle concepts is a plus
- Design, develop, test, maintain and document embedded firmware for new and existing products
- Develop SW Framework and development of low-level drivers for boot peripherals
- Work closely with design, DV, HW and application engineers to integrate, debug, and test
- Develop test automation software and test scripts, performing SW optimization for memory & performance
- 2-5 years of industry experience in firmware design/validation
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in EE
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
What is the Texas Instruments Off Campus Selection Process?
There are mainly three rounds- Online Written Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
How to apply for Texas Instruments Campus 2020 Drive?
Candidates can visit the official site of Texas Instruments or OffCampusJobs4u.Com to apply for the Texas Instruments Off-Campus 2020 Drive.
Who can apply for Texas Instruments Off Campus 2020 Drive?
Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA Graduates are eligible.
How to Stay updated with Texas Instruments Off Campus Alerts?
To stay updated, Visit OffCampusJobs4u.com/?s=Texas Instruments for latest updates